From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of Aruni
Sharma via Ai
Sent: 10 August 2017 18:42
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: Aruni Sharma
Subject: Re: [Ai] Kindle for PC

I installed kindle for PC but found it totally  inaccessible. I was unable to
login on my own using NVDA.

Thanks and regards,
Dr. Aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow, India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com

On 5 August 2017 at 23:18, Dipendra Manocha via Ai