Hi Tara Prakash,

Where are you based? Are you by any chance in the US?

George

-----Original Message-----
From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
TaraPrakash via Ai
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 2:12 AM
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: TaraPrakash
Subject: Re: [Ai] (no subject)

Hi all.
Looks like the list has moved to a new home and some people who had
unsubscribed have been subscribed again. I have no complaints even though I
am one of them.
It is easy to complain but it is very hard to manage such a vast list. I
want to say that Harish Kotian and whoever is assisting him in managing the
list, deserve many congratulations and gratitude for doing this work.

Thank you Harish.
And may be someone can post guidelines for unsubscribing or managing their
email preferences.

Best regards

TaraPrakash

Sent from my iPhone

<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:

> Please unsubscribe my mail from this group
> Disclaimer:
> veracity;

sent through this mailing list..