Hi,

I am a faculty in ISI Delhi.
As far as the cooperation from the ISI faculty is concerned, that
shouldn't be a problem. But at the same time, the level of cooperation
depends on the individual faculty's understanding. ISI (as far as I
know) has no ceparate cell that can help you in providing the
accessible material. But on an individual level, each faculty may help
you.

JNU currently has no Masters in Mathematics programme, but may start in 2018.

These institutes have very less or no experience with VI people
pursuing Mathematics. So you may be required to put a little effort in
the beginning.

Are you able to get all the study material and books in accessible
format in Ashoka?

Tanvi