credit cards cannot be availed so easily if you do not have sufficiant cibil
score. if you have loan or other credit cards cards you will have more cibil
score. even though it is rejected this time they keep you in the loop. if it
approves they will call you back may be after 3/6 months. you know I have got
sbi credit cards after 3 years actually

Sent from my iPhone