hello Raju Waghmare  and Sasidhar  bro.
thank you for your positive reply.
2 days back I wrote to
 feedb...@sbicard.com
I pasted their reply here.

'Thank you for writing to SBI Card.

This is with reference to your communication dated 31/10/17.

We thank you for showing interest in SBI Card, however we regret to
inform you that we are unable to issue a credit card to you as the
details furnished do not meet the policies set forth for issuance of
credit card(s) which are at the absolute & sole discretion of SBI
Card.

The reason for decline of your application is was purely a business
decision, taken in good faith and certainly in no way is indicative of
your business worthiness.

However, we hereby inform you that we regret the inconvenience that
may have been caused to you, due to non- procurance of the card. We
reiterate our aim was never to cause any discomfort to you.

We always strive to keep our services at the top level, it is our firm
conviction that all encounter with SBI Card should be pleasant, of
course, in your case we truly apologize that we were unable to live up
to your expectations.

so now I escalate this issue with RBI guideline pdf  to nodal officer.
but still I didn't get reply from them
hope for the best.
but our visually impaired bankers india association should take up
such case and make aware of higher afficials.