Hi Roland,

Thank you for your advice. I think I tried this and it didn't work for some
reason, but I don't remember it now. Anyway, I solved this issue by
dynamically discovering IP address at node start up and setting up
configuration from Java code rather then from application.conf.
I'm able to connect new worker nodes without having to know their IP and
ports. However, shortly after the second worker is connected, all nodes are
disconnected and error message is:

[WARN] [02/13/2014 23:50:25.736]
[ClusterSystem-akka.remote.default-remote-dispatcher-5]
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@100.71.52.66:41754/system/endpointManager/reliableEndpointWriter-akka.tcp%3A%2F%2FClusterSystem%40100.71.54.43%3A39932-1]

Association with remote system
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@100.71.54.43:39932] has failed, address is now
gated for [5000] ms. Reason is: [Association failed with
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@100.71.54.43:39932]].

[INFO] [02/13/2014 23:50:25.748]
> [ClusterSystem-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-4]
> [akka://ClusterSystem/deadLetters] Message
> [com.inextweb.crawler.akka.messages.GeneralJobMessage] from
> Actor[akka://ClusterSystem/remote/akka.tcp/ClusterSystem@100.71.110.33:2551/user/clusterController/crawlerManager/c2#-993579407]
>
> to Actor[akka://ClusterSystem/deadLetters] was not delivered. [1] dead
> letters encountered. This logging can be turned off or adjusted with
> configuration settings 'akka.log-dead-letters' and
> 'akka.log-dead-letters-during-shutdown'.
>
> [WARN] [02/13/2014 23:50:29.399]
> [ClusterSystem-akka.cluster.cluster-dispatcher-16]
> [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@100.71.52.66:41754/system/cluster/core/daemon]
> Cluster Node [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@100.71.52.66:41754] - Marking
> node(s) as UNREACHABLE [Member(address =
> akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@100.71.54.43:39932, status = Up)]
> [WARN] [02/13/2014 23:50:46.271]
> [ClusterSystem-akka.remote.default-remote-dispatcher-6]
> [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@100.71.52.66:41754/system/endpointManager/reliableEndpointWriter-akka.tcp%3A%2F%2FClusterSystem%40100.71.54.43%3A39932-1]
>
> Association with remote system
> [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@100.71.54.43:39932] has failed, address is now
> gated for [5000] ms. Reason is: [Association failed with
> [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@100.71.54.43:39932]].

Do you have any idea what could cause this failure? It's not happening
until I try to connect second worker.

Thanks