I though you should also have a look at different patterns one can use to
implement waiting for something,
this has been discussed nicely in this thread: Waiting on multiple Akka
messages
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/akka-user/multiple$20fsm$20messages/akka-user/KqePSVbaQEM/7L_cM9TNKAsJ>
.

Konrad 'ktoso' Malawski