Hi All(but mostly Patrik),

I'm converting an existing application that previously had a bunch of
cluster singletons performing work into something that will do the same
thing, but use Cluster Sharding to distribute the work across all the nodes
in our cluster.  Because of our infrastructure and Cluster Sharding's
dependency on Akka persistence, we've got to set up akka persistence to
save to Oracle 11 using the akka-persistence-jdbc.

While the system works in my limited tests on my local system, I noticed
that when the ClusterManager tries to save snapshots it fails with a
SaveSnapshotFailure message.  This is because akka-persistence-jdbc has a
unique constraint on SnapshotMetadata.persistenceId and
SnapshotMetadata.sequenceNr,
and that sequenceNr isn't being incremented when the ClusterManager
receives a SnapshotTick.

Is this expected and correct behavior?  Would it make more sense to update
the existing entry for that persistenceId + sequenceNr with the new value?

thanks
Mike Kohout