Hi Patrik,

Thanks for your inputs.

Views will be updated. Can we get a look on the design of how view will be
implemented in future?

Is there any possibility the current class akka.persistence.PersistentView
will be renamed or removed. I am asking from the perspective of migration.
What will be the impact on migration from current persistent view
implementation to future changes in PersistentView?

I understand the current PersistentView cannot aggregate events from
multiple PersistentActor. I am aware it will be supported in future version
of akka persistence. I am waiting to look at these changes :)

But, I have query in current implementation of view,
1. Correct me If I am wrong, view can be started with particular sequence
number. The sequence number should be passed as a constructor parameter to
view.
2. My fundamental problem is how to get hold of the last sequence number
read by a view before it was dead?

-Prakhyat M M