Hi Frank!
We do not have such operations off-the-shelf, however they are easily
implementable by using custom stream processing stages:
http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka-stream-and-http-experimental/1.0-M2/scala/stream-customize.html

Be sure to refer to the cookbook for some inspiration on how to implement
your own stages:
http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka-stream-and-http-experimental/1.0-M2/scala/stream-cookbook.html

Hope this helps, and feel free to ask for help in case you get stuck :-)

--
Konrad

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 3:57 AM, Frank Sauer <fsaue...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have two uses cases that I'm used to from using CEP systems like Esper
> and I'm trying to figure out if I can implements them (easily) with Akka
> Streams:
>
> 1) test if in a stream of events ALL new events satisfy some predicate
> during some finite interval of time, which starts at the time the predicate
> yields true the first time. This is useful to generate alerts on a stream
> of measurements but only if some faulty condition persists for some given
> time.
>
> 2) test is some event does NOT occur after some other event within some
> finite duration
>

> My question is if these are supported by existing aka streams flow graph
> DSL elements or if a custom transformer is required. If the latter, I'd
> appreciate any pointers on how to approach writing it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Frank

Akka Team
Typesafe - The software stack for applications that scale
Blog: letitcrash.com
Twitter: @akkateam