Hi

I have created a simple NotificationActor which receives 2 types of
message: EmailMessage and MobileTextMessage. Main goal of the actor is to
call the external services and send an email or text message.

Everything works, but now I want to handle attachments. Attachments can be
up to 5MB. I'm aware of the message size limits. Does is make sense to send
messages to actor which contain attachments as bytes? Or should I have some
kind of persistent storage and then just use actor to read and send
messages?