Merged, thanks a lot! Keep on hakking :-)

Konrad 'ktoso’ Malawski
Akka @ Typesafe

On 2 July 2015 at 07:10:54, Stephen McDonald (stephen...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi all,

I just wanted to share a project I've been working on over the last 6 months.
I've called it CurioDB [1], it's a clone of Redis [2] that I've built in under
1000 lines of Scala/Akka. It makes use of Akka's persistence and clustering to
overcome some of the shortcomings of Redis [3].

It's my first real Scala project. I started building it as a learning exercise,
but found the experience so enjoyable that I took it much further than I
originally thought possible of myself. Hopefully someone finds it useful and
sees it as a showcase for how trivial Akka makes building distributed systems.

[1]: https://github.com/stephenmcd/curiodb
[2]: http://redis.io
[3]: https://github.com/stephenmcd/curiodb#overview