Hi Tim,

Sorry to disappear on you like that, priorities got shifted a little here
and I had to work on something else for a while. I'm back to working on
this now, though, and it seems like there have been a lot of changes in the
meantime!

So I created a new project, started with the sample code, and then
continued from there. There were a few places where the samples were
out-of-date, but nothing too serious (I can open a pull request for it, if
you'd like). After getting the samples running I tried combining the source
with the sink in a single flow (read from a queue, do some work, write the
results to a different queue), and there I ran into some issues.

First, it appears that RabbitSink doesn't fulfill the messages' promises.
This means messages are never acked back to the source, in turn causing it
to stop sending messages. I fixed this locally, but I wasn't sure if this
was by design or if it's an actual problem.

Second, it appears that sometimes messages get sent out-of-order. I haven't
been able to isolate the exact cause yet, but I'll keep digging... Did you
run into anything similar?

In any case, if you'd like to have a look at my changes, they're here
<https://github.com/talp-traiana/op-rabbit>

Tal