Hi Guys,

I'm learning Akka cluster sharding with shared leveldb plugin.

Here is my config:
persistence {
        journal.plugin = "akka.persistence.journal.leveldb-shared"
        journal.leveldb-shared.store {
          # DO NOT USE 'native = off' IN PRODUCTION !!!
          native = off
          dir = "persist/shared-leveldb-journal"
        }

        #snapshot-store.plugin = "akka.persistence.snapshot-store.local"
        snapshot-store.local.dir = "persist/snapshots"
      }

But I found that my actor is failed to save screenshot when calling
saveSnapshot API, the journal seems no problem.
And I'm also very curious why there are no things like "shared snapshot",
only "shared journal", with local snapshot, how can cluster sharding work?