You can just use the Agents as was explained in my previous email.
We're moving them out, shouldn't really stop you from using it.

If you want to officially maintain them let us know.

--
Konrad `ktoso` Malawski
Akka <http://akka.io> @ Lightbend <http://lightbend.com>

On 13 January 2017 at 16:46:30, Konrad Malawski (