Hi Akka team,

I have a Akka application with a cluster of 3 three nodes. My app uses two
external libs using in internal Akka  : RedisScala and ReactiveMongo.

In one node, I'm using only Redis Scala and in the other nodes, I'm using
Redis Scala and Reactive Mongo.

My current problem is that the two nodes dumping metadata in mongodb get
successful acknowledged but when I'm looking my metadata in mongo, I have
inconsistent documents.

*This issue appears in Akka Cluster.*

I have an another version of my app not using RedisScala but ReacitveMongo
(same lib version than in the cluster) and important to note, it's a sample
Akka application. *Not a cluster, not remote nodes.*

*And with this last app, I don't have the inconsistent problems in mongo.
Note that I'm using Reactivemongo 0.12.3 and Akka 2.4.17*

Do I need to take care about something when using multiple libs based on
Akka ?

How Akka cluster can cause such troubles ?