hey duys...one more prob....

Given n nonverticle lines in the plane, labeled L1,....,Ln with the ith
line specified by the equation y = ai*x + bi. Assume that no three of
the lines all meet at a single point. we say line Li is uppermost at a
given x-coordinate x0 if its y-coordinate at x0 is greater than the
y-coordinates of all the other lines at x0 : ai*x0 + bi > aj*x0 + bj
for j != i. we say line Li is visible if there is some x-coordinate at
which it is uppermost. given an algorithm that takes n lines as input
and in O(n lg n) time returns all of the ones that are visible.

thanks lot.....