Hi ALL,

I am during the project relate to the randomize the data from the
database and make differently for each person who display the data.

Okay, just say I have 100 links of data, I would like to display it
very differently for each user.

Now make the issue a bit simple, I jsut it is only 3 datas, which is A,
B, C,
According to the permutation rule, 2**3=6

AB-AC-BA-BC-CA-CB

But it is enough for me to display on the web and retrieve it from the
database, becasue it isn't much data,

If I have 100 data, then it will be 2**100=XXX
And it is very slow,

my question is, I want to divided all the 100 datas and make it
permutated for only 5 for each permutiaton before I conbine it all
together.
It is possible?