What I described is the Bentley - Ottoman line sweep. The first step
of Bentely-Ottoman is sorting the lines.

A little bit of explanation. After radially sorting the points, you
have all the points in an single array. Now you start with any start
point of a chord and go say clockwise, if you get another start point
it means there is an intersection and you increase the value of 'tot'.
The variable 'c' stores how many chords are currently overlapping. So
if 2 chords are overlapping at a point and you get a start point, you
add 2 intersections. You decrease 'c' when you reach an end point of a
chord.

-Dhyanesh