Venkatesh Dayalan wrote:
> Two unknowns x and y are to be found by two mathematicians M1 and M2.
>
> I give the Product(x * y) to M1 and Sum(x + y) to M2.

Suppose that the product is 30.

> M1 doesn't know the value of S and M2 doesn't know the value of P.
>

> Now both the mathematicians enter separate room and do some calculation and
> come back and they say....
>

> M1: "I am not able to find x and y"
>
> M2: "I know that you can't find it"

Given that the product is less than 200, the only way M2 could be sure
that M1 could not get the answer is if there were no pair of primes
that added to the sum.  M1 notes that 2 * 15 is 30, and
2 + 15 = 17 cannot be written as the sum of two primes.
But M1 also notes that 5 * 6 is 30, and 5 + 6 = 11 also
cannot be written as the sum of two primes.  So
M1 can't be sure if x and y are 2 and 15 or 5 and 6 when
the product is 30.