Thanks for your reply. These two lists keep changing on every
iteration(every iteration gives a new sorted list),I have to find the
common elements in two frest lists on every iteration. So if I create a
hash table for one of the lists, then the hash table itself would have
to be recreated everytime, Creating the hash table would probably take
O(n) time. So I may not be able to use that. If you have anymore
suggestions, I would like to try them out....