Hi,
  Note that the problem is solved if you find one honest professor then you
can ask him about all the other professors and solve it 99 questions from
there on. The problem is to find one honest person in 99 questions.
  This can be done as follows,

   Divide the professors into groups of 2.

   In each group ask if the opposite professor is honest.
   4 possibilities
   (i) Both honest and say both honest or Both liars and say both liars
   Discard all the other groups

   Choose one person from the groups saying both honest.
   Observe that now whenever both are honest or both are liars in a group
one of them will get included and therefore the teams that got discarded
atleast have one liar.
  In the resulting problem with 50 members still again the majority are
honest professors

  Therefore after one round (50 questions)
  For second round you have (25 questions)
  50+25+(12+1)+6+(3+1)+1 = 99 questions
  (whenever we have odd number of ppl it takes 1 extra question to eliminate
the extra guy).

  So we will have the person we are looking for in 99 questions. Then ask
him about the remaining 99 ppl and you are done with exactly 198 questions..

 I am not sure if the exact calculations are correct for each round but
overall this is the logic