@alfredo:

I dint get this part:

1) Lets say that we have the outer circle painted in the following
manner: 1 red(C1), 1 white(C2), 1 red(C3), etc. We call this sections
(RWR)
2) Then if we have that the inner circle is painted in the same way we
finish.
3) if not then lets say that we have a least one section in the inner
circle that is painted 1 white(c1) 1 red(c2) 1 white(c3) or 1 red, 1
white, 1 red. We call this sections (wrw or rwr)
4) we rotate the inner circle so C1 = c1

Say we have              RRWWWWRR in the outer circle
If the inner circle is     WRRRRRRRW (we have two matches here)
The solution would be RRWWRRRRR (with 6>=4 matches)

Plz clarify if i am misinterpreting your solution