Dear Geeks,

Could you please help me to solve following problem. For instance.

First sorted elements: P1 P2 P4 P5
Second sorted elements: D1 D4 D2 D5

The number of elements in each lists are arbitrary but number of
elements in First list is equal to Second list. The problem is how
many ways these lists can be merge/combine such that:
                    * Both lists are still sorted independently
                    * Pn should be always before Dn. for instance, P4
should be before D4.

this is one of the valid combination for above lists: P1 D1 P2 P4 D4
D2 P5 D5

Thanks in advance for helping me to solve this problem.