Mike,

Thanks for your effort. Let me elaborate my question. Actually I am
trying to find an optimal route for a Dial-A-Ride problem. Once we
have list of requests that have information like pick up(P) and drop
off(D) time, I am trying to enumurate all the possible route that can
be formed then I am eliminating the invalid routes and reach to valid
route using heuristic approach. I will highly appreciated if anyone
has better approach for such problem.

Thanks