Check out these 2 links which discuss the same problem. Some codes are also
posted.

http://groups.google.com/group/programming-challenges/browse_thread/thread/88bcbea02029c2bf
http://groups.google.com/group/programming-challenges/browse_thread/thread/9acf71cb87e9ffd3
This is a good group discussing some of the ACM problems too.

--
Ciao,
Ajinkya