Hints: see http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A000041, which
relates the solution of your problem to the Partition Problem. Then
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_function_%28number_theory%29,
which gives a recursion for calculating the Partition Function. Put
the two together and you've got it.

If you need more help, please be sure to state whether or not this is
for homework in some class you are taking.

Dave