I agree with Phani.. however there the hash function that is used must
have some mathematical properties..
lets assume u have a hash function H such that

Key ----> H -----> Value ..
then
Value -----> H' ------> Key

where H' is the inverse function of H. Hence your original hash
function must be a single valued, monotonically increasing function so
that you have an inverse function H' which uniquely maps your values
back to the keys..