Thank's everybody to yours answers. But, my problem is described below.

I have this problem:

In somewhere have a finite number set where all its elements are
natural numbers. Well, this numeric set is defined here by N.

I have two others sets number (R and D), where R is a subset of N and
R # N, and S is a subset of N and S # N, and R # D.

Think me, if a person 'a' have Ra and Da (where Ra and Da is numerical
subset of N) and another person 'b' have Rb and Db (where Rb and Db is
a numerical subset of N too). That's ok ?

Now, I want to know which elements in intersection between Di and R(i+1).

But this is a small case of a real case I need to resolve. In Real
case, I have a group of people P that, each element p in P have two
sets numerical (Ri and Di, where i is a ith element of P).  You see my
problem ?

I think that, if I use the backtracking algorithm that I can to
resolve this problem into a O(n) analysis. What do You think about
this ?

regards,
Luciano Pinheiro.