Oh ! I'm so sorry.

I will try to be more clearly.

For example: I have John (J) and Mary (M) that each take two numerical
sets ((Rj, Dj) ; (Rm, Dm)).

Supose that : N = {1, 2, 3, ... 500} and Rj = {5, 10, 50, 54} Dj = {1,
2, 3, ..., 10} Rm = { 2, 5, 7, 20, 120} and Dm = {1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 35,
54}

I need perform, for each pearson, a search method that will try find a
numeric intersect between Ri and Di+1, where i = ith person into
people roll. I think taht create a person tree's where | Ri | (length
of R set of ith person) is the KEY. I will try use the backtrackiing
algorithm to run this tree search all intersect numbers between Ri and
Di+1 for eash ith person in this tree.

Thank's You.