I guess this group is not about the Linux Windows dual
boot/installation/troubleshooting. There are tons of other forums where you
can post your query and find a solution.
One such active and very nice forum is http://www.linuxquestions.org. Many
experts can help you there.

Happy troubleshooting. :)

--
Regards,
Varun Narang.

2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
 - Grabel's Law