I think maybe someone is good at algorithm, but has no time to learn that
linux stuff.
I can help you, install Vista again, on that partition where there is no
Mandriva, then you need tu run some LILO conf maybe is enough, you can have
it from any other bootable linux CD. but i am only algorithm expert.