This is what I have :There are 100 seats and are to be occupied by 99 people
(excluding the 100th one).
There are 100 ways of doing this arrangement in all, irrespective of their
order.
Hence the probability of the 100th person sitting in the right seat should
then be 1/100.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.

Stephen
Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."