it might be referring to no of sequences (say T(n) ) with no consecutive 1's
for n = 3, ans would be 5 viz.
000, 001, 010, 100, 101

T(n) =  fib(n+2)
where fib = Fibonacci series
which is interesting.

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Raj N <rajn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @sharad: What about 101 even it doesn't have two 1's in a row
>

> On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 8:59 AM, sharad kumar <aryansmit3...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> @rajn.can it be subsequence doesnt have one's too.hence 000,001,010,100 is
>> required answer.
>>

>> On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Raj N <rajn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I came across this question to find the number of sequences of n
>>> binary digits that don't contain 2 1's in a row. I wanted to know what
>>> exactly this means. Is it like if n=3 then compute all binary numbers
>>> having 3 digits which don't have consecutive 1's 110, 011, 111 ??
>>> If not help me understanding it.
>>> Thanks!!
>>>
>>> --

>> yezhu malai vaasa venkataramana Govinda Govinda

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel.
Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is
vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown
Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man
bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci."