clarification to all

n=1
0,1                   no of sequence =2

n=2
00,01,10           no of sequence =3

n=3
000,100,010,001,101                 no of sequence =5

n=4
0000,1000,0100,0010,0001,1010,0101,1001                     no of sequence
=8

n=5
00000,10000,01000,00100,00010,00001,10100,10010,10001,01010,01001,00101,10101
         no of sequence =13

so its coming in fibo no.

no of sequence =fibo(n+2)        if you exclude 0 from fibo no

no of sequence =fibo(n+3)        if you include 0 in fibo no