@divya

Lets keep discussions in t his group limited to Algos and problems
neutral to any language.

Request you to post these C++ / C language specific questions to those
language specific groups. This will not only help this group remain
confined to its core purpose but will help you get better insights to
ur problem by language specific geeks there. For C++ I would recommend
you to try the group
http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.lang.c++.moderated/topics?hl=en.

Regards,
Sourav