@ jashwant raj,rahul

i think we have to sort array in non-decreasing order e.g. increasing
order

1 way . 2,4,1,4,8,6,7,9 ----> 1,2,4,4,6,7,8,9  it will take max(nlogn)
time with best sorting algo...& also if use counting sort it will take
(n+k)  time....

2.way  else in unsorted array it will take also o(logn) time to find
if we use binary search

in both cases then if we have to know k that is the length of sub-
sequence

 so things is simple if length of subarray of length is  3 in above
case is three then we have to find 3 element forming  non-decreasing
sub-array  in array then sum  them
furture if its the case for sorted array it will take less time to
find out max.   in above case 3 max. is needed..so less time..O(1)
constant time.

in unsorted it will take atleast O(logn) time....

chk out  solution.