but the 2 consecutive numbers condition violates....for -1 we must
take only -1 only then we get -1 .....If u add 2 negative numbers the
answer is less than the 2 elements......So if the array contains ONLY
negative numbers the maximum sum can't be achieved for 2
elements.....Correct me if i am wrong...