@kusuma main concern is how will you create the list which are coming once.

you have to check the current value with all values you pushed into the list
and if match occures you have to delete the element from existing list and
insert in next list having index greater by one. and if duplication not
found you will push into first list. In worst case time complexity of
generation of these array would be O(n^2).

or if I misinterpreted the solution, correct me.

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM, kusuma sanjeev <kushina...@gmail.com>wrote:

> One possible solution would be to create an array of pointers to the list..
> array index indicates how many times the element occurs and the list gives
> the elements.
>

> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM, sharad kumar <aryansmit3...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> it will take same amount of memory na....key value is element and vaule is
>> the amount of times element occurs.....
>>

>> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:11 AM, mac adobe <macatad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> i think hash map takes lots of memory ...  please correct me if i am
>>> wrong here ..
>>>
>>> anyways its a soluton but i would like to have a different solution .. :)
>>>

>>> --mac

>>> --

>> yezhu malai vaasa venkataramana Govinda Govinda

> Rgds,
> Kusuma S

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Gupta
Associate Software Engineer
IBM Software Lab |India
Email: gauravgu...@in.ibm.com
Ph No. : +91-7676-999-350

"Quality is never an accident. It is always result of intelligent effort" -
John Ruskin