@Snehal: I hv no problem wid ur doubts.Bt sometimes u post probs which
r very basic.As u solved the looping prob in other thread I think u r
intelligent enough to solve this prob(difference x) easily and also
some other probs posted by u(not all).Some problems posted by u are
really very tricky and I loved them.I jst requested u while posting if
u review the ques carefully it will be helpful.I dint want to hurt
u.If u r I m sorry.Bt still I will request u to post carefully.Lets
finish this.And sorry once again.