@yq Zhang,

To pop if you are going to "pop all from first stack and push into the
second stack", then does your operation remain "constant time"? Please
note that we need constant time implementation for the 3 functions
pop_front, push_rear and get_min(). Goint by your approach, not all of
them are constant time.

Thanks,
Sourav