@Juvier, @yq Zhang

In your approach, when you are asked pop_front() you keep popping from
one stack and pushing them to another and then from the other pop the
top element. What happens is this top element happens to have been the
Min element?Example

stack1 {(2,2),(4,2),(3,2),(6,2)} (a,b) = ( element, min)

then you are asked pop_front(), you push to another stach like below

stck2: {(6,2),(3,2),(4,2),(2,2)}.

Then you remove (2,2)! Ok. But all elements in your stack2 still say
"2" is the min element. But "2" is no more in the "queue" (or for that
matter in the stacks we are using).