For any gas pump, when your car arrives, it contains 0 or more gas.
So, for each gas pump, the worst case is starting from that pump.

Then, if we starting from pump A1, passed A2 - Ak and failed at Ak+1. for A1
to Ak, we can not pass Ak+1 starting from any of them. So we try start from
Ak+1.

This could be solved in liner time. finding a possible start pump use O(n)
and prove it use another O(n).

-weiq