Hi,

My approach:-

 3 1 2 1 4 1 2 1 4 3 2

1) Find matching element from start and end.
    here it willl be 3
2) Perfrom  (#1) for sub array  1 2 1 4 1 2 1 4
   here it will be  2 1 4 1 2
           4 left out

3) Perfrom (#1) on 2 1 4 1 2
         here it will be 1 4 1
4) Perform (#1) on 1 4 1
     here it will be 4

5) 4 is single element. discard it. @1
  Now going to discard earlier found pairs..FROM INSIDE GOING OUT
6) 11  -> discard @ 2
7) 22 -> discard @ 3
8) 11 -> discard @ 4
9)  4 -> discard @5
10) 33 -> discard @ 6
11) 2 -> discard @ 7

Special coding.. :-

1)     Consider 1 2 1  3 1
        11 -> subarrray 2 1 3 sent
          match not found. remember... last matching element.. which
is 1.

             delete remainging single elements.
        in this case...from 2 1 3 ...
                   2 and 3 will be deleted..