The comma operator (represented by the token ,) is a binary operator
that evaluates its first operand and discards the result, it then
evaluates the second operand and returns this value (and type). The
comma operator has the lowest precedence of any C operator, and acts
as a sequence point.
check this:
http://geeksforgeeks.org/?p=8482