First Question:
Nt sure but shldnt t1 be greater than t2?

Second:
Since, Q is a subset of P.
P intersection Q would be Q itself.

Would be great if you can share some more questions

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM, sankalp srivastava <
richi.sankalp1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First question
> mode switch time < context switch time .
>
> t1<t2
>
> Second Question
>
> P intersection Q is always regular (proof is beyond the scope of
> mortals :P) .
>
> fourth Question :-
>
> D , it is not supported by plain html text . We can do this only by
> java script or something .
> Embed objects --> we have embed tag
> refresh -> we have meta tag
> automatically redirect --> again meta tag
> Display client time -- > javascript or ajax (Alert(some function ))
>
> Third :-
> It uses DP   , also in a bottom up fashion .

<h2>Brought to you by Team DWD - Visit <a  href="http://ruhshe.dce.edu";>
RUHSHE'</a></h2>
disclaimer: http://dce.edu/web/Sections/Standalone/Email_Disclaimer.php