Hi Ankit,

Please correct me if I am wrong:

1. There is no need of recursion and also I cant see any base
condition....so this is basically a iterative problem.

2. Suppose the element is at last index of array...so the worst case order
would be of O(n)

3.  *|n-a[0]| >size: I am not able to get the logic...I mean is there any
relation between n and size?*