You could just use a pseudo-random number generator to fill in the
array.
You may also want to consider the data type (each unsigned int would
be 4 bytes, where a unsigned char would be 1 byte).
Or, If it's truly necessary to read this much data from the console...
You could use unix pipes,  (cat file.out | ./myprog)
pipes in unix shells will redirect from the standard i/o...
The format of the file.out should be
input0
input1
input2
inputn
where I guess in your case n = 10^6
That should work, but I don't code in c++ (only c)