unsigned long long int b=0;
unsigned long long int c=0;
unsigned long long int d=0;
unsigned long long int e=0;
unsigned long long int f=0;
unsigned long long int g=0;
unsigned long long int h=0;
/* here is the line "/
while(a)if(!++h)if(!++g)if(!++f)if(!++e)if(!++d)if(!++c)if(!++b)++a;

My reasoning is as follows: 1 google years ~= 10^116.5 nanoseconds ~=
2^387. Thus, incrementing an integer of length 387 bits once every
nanosecond should take a google years to overflow. Seven 64-bit
integers provides 448 bits of state.

Dave