we can use the following formula to calculate the nth fibonacci no. in O(log
n) time : fib(n)=round((pow(phi,n))/sqrt(5) + 1/2)  where phi=(1+sqrt(5))/2;

And by taking care of the special cases and by using the fact that  the problem
is just to find the (N+3)th fibonacci number for given N, we can proceed....